8. Heart shaped donuts from Sugar and Cloth Anything heart shaped is perfect for Valentine’s day such as these donuts but once you dip them in a pink glaze and cover them in sprinkles, you have got yourself something truly special
9. Easy marshmallow Valentine treats from The Sweet Life I am always on the lookout for easy treats to make with my little one and I bet he’s gonna have a blast making these cuties!
10. Raspberry rose cake from Sugarhero Believe it or not but there is a cake underneath all those rose petals! Yes…A cake! Gorgeous!
11. Cotton candy mousse from In Katrina’s Kitchen The only phrase that comes to mind is: “Get in my tummy asap!” hahaha. This would be something a little unique to serve on V-day
12. Strawberry cool whip cookies from Yummy Healthy Easy These cookies have it all… they are pink, they have a cool crinkly top with an awesome texture and they are very easy to make
15. Valentine rose cupcakes from The Tidy Mom Everything about these cupcakes screams perfection and in case you can’t see it, there are roses piped on top of those cupcakes! So pretty
16. Eclairs with white chocolate cream from Coffee and Crumpets
Eating Eclairs is compulsory on V-day! And those that are as pink and sprinkly as these would be gone in no time…lol
17. Chocolate bark cake from meeee Imagine biting into a delicious chocolate cake, covered in rose water frosting and pieces of rose syrup chocolate bark. Swoooon!
18. Daisy cookies from meeee For the ladies out there who are allergic to flowers, I am sure they would appreciate these pink daisy cookies
19. Ruffle cake from meeee Much easier to make than it looks and it’s sure to impress your Valentine
20. Mini watermelon ice cream pies from meeee I know it’s too cold to be eating ice cream but anything goes on V-day …right?! These individual, no-fuss, easy peezy watermelon ice cream pies will be ready in a few minutes without turning on your oven
21. Flower and leaf cookies from meeee I made these during Spring a few years ago but they are pink and I think they would be great for V-Day too
Now, wasn’t that a “pinka-licious” roundup?!
I hope you guys enjoyed checking out those treats and meeting new bloggers.
Obviously, a BIG THANKS goes out to all the lovely ladies who made today’s roundup possible. You guys are AWESOME!
Here’s a handy collage of ALL the pretty pink treats for Valentine’s day…
Feel free to SHARE it with others and INSPIRE them this Valentine’s Day!