Raspberry Banana Smoothie
Quick and easy healthy raspberry banana smoothie that’s perfect for breakfast on the go. It’s packed with oatmeal, yogurt, milk, fruits and is very filling.
I love drinking a breakfast smoothies and this healthy raspberry banana smoothie is currently my obsession.
I am actually CRAVING it when I wake up in the mornings…lol.
It’s beautiful and pink and packed with so much fruity flavor!
That gorgeous pink color makes this perfect for serving on Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day too.
Anyways, for the longest time, I COULDN’T understand why people would drink a smoothie for breakfast instead of eating a bowl of cereal.
This is what I figured out: Smoothies FILL you up so much better than cereal and you feel ENERGIZED to go on with your daily routine!
No wonder they are such a POPULAR breakfast item and thankfully, even kids approve!
One of the GREATEST things about smoothies is that there are so many flavor choices.
You can get as CREATIVE as you like and mix whatever fruits and vegetables you fancy.
I love experimenting but sometimes the results can be disappointing…
I once made a blueberry peanut butter smoothie and it was the NASTIEST smoothie ever…LOL!
Here are some FLAVOR VARIATIONS for this raspberry oatmeal smoothie:
- For raspberry banana smoothie bowl, pour this mixture in a bowl and decorate the top with frozen raspberries, chopped nuts and dried fruits.
- For strawberry raspberry banana smoothie, add 1/3 cup frozen strawberries.
- For blueberry raspberry banana smoothie, add 1/3 cups frozen blueberries.
- For mango raspberry banana smoothie, add 1/3 cup fresh or frozen mango pieces.
- For kale raspberry banana smoothie, add a handful of fresh kale. I personally don’t like anything with kale and didn’t like this version…lol.
- For spinach raspberry banana smoothie, add a handful of fresh spinach.
- For avocado raspberry banana smoothie, add half an avocado, which makes it very creamy.
How to make raspberry banana smoothie?
Add raspberries, banana, oatmeal, yogurt, milk and honey in a blender and mix until smooth. Pour in glasses and enjoy!
Well, that’s all for today.
If you liked this post, you may like some of these other smoothie recipes too:
Raspberry Banana Smoothie
Quick and easy healthy raspberry banana smoothie that's perfect for breakfast on the go. It's packed with oatmeal, yogurt, milk, fruits and is very filling.
- 1 cup Raspberries Frozen or fresh
- 1 Banana Ripe
- ¼ cup Oatmeal Quick cooking
- ¾ cup Vanilla yogurt
- 1¼ cup Milk Whole, low fat, soy, almond, coconut
- 1-2 tbsp Honey Based on your preference
- Add all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until you have a smooth consistency.
- Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy!
- Read my flavor variations above.
Until next time, tata my lovelies!