This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These healthy and easy juice popsicles are made with fresh juices. A guilt-free treat for kids and adults! Has no artificial colors or preservatives!
The weather’s finally getting warm, making it the perfect time to enjoy these juicy popsicles…WOOHOO!
I shared these EASY fruity popsicles in another posting.
But it looks like these popsicles just got buried in that HEFTY post …sighs.
So, here they are again as a separate post.
Next time you are craving something sweet, indulge in one of these healthy juicy popsicles WITHOUT any guilt.
They taste soooo FRUITY and look very pretty…
- 2 cup Apple juice
- 2 cups Strawberry juice
- 2 cups Cherry juice
- Take a regular paper cup and fill it with 1/4 cup cherry juice. Place the cup in the freezer for 45 minutes or until the top of the juice has hardened.
- Take your cup out of the freezer and very gently, pour 1/4 cup of apple juice. Put the cup back in the freezer for 45 minutes or until the top of this layer has hardened too.
- Take your cup out of the freezer again and very gently, pour 1/4 cup of strawberry apple juice.
- Push a popsicle stick into the middle of the cup until it sticks in place.
- Put your cup back in the freezer and allow your popsicle to harden. Timing will vary depending on your freezer settings. My popsicles were ready in 1.5 hours.
- To remove the popsicle from the paper cup, hold the cup under running hot water and the popsicle will easily come out. You can also let your cup sit at room temperature for 15 minutes and the popsicle will melt a little and you can easily remove it.
Now, make as many juicy popsicles as you like and in any flavor combination, you prefer…ENJOY!
Until next time, tata my lovelies.