Chocolate Bark Cake
Learn how to make this quick and easy chocolate bark cake. An easy cake decorating technique for Valentine’s day, Weddings, Anniversaries, birthday parties.
The idea for this chocolate bark cake came in the most RANDOM way possible, which is mostly the case with my cakes…heheh.
There I was, lying on the couch, enjoying some leftover white chocolate barks from Christmas when it occurred to me how good they would taste on a cake.
Well, next thing I knew… I was in the kitchen getting ready to find out! lol.
If only I could send you a slice, I would!
But since I can’t, let me describe this DELICIOUS-NESS…
It’s a SINFULLY moist chocolate cake covered in smooth and creamy strawberry buttercream frosting and covered in white chocolate rose bark pieces.
Best of all, it’s PINK, making it perfect for Valentine’s day in a few days.
Whatever you are doing on February 14th, make sure to leave some room for my ULTIMATE romantic cake!
Even if you have never decorated a cake in your life, you can make this chocolate bark cake.
It’s an easy cake decorating technique for BEGINNERS and requires NO special supplies.
- Refrigerate– Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
- Freeze– Store cakes and frosting separately in airtight containers for up to 1 month. When you are ready to enjoy this cake, thaw and assemble, as per instructions below.
More Valentine’s day cakes
- Pink Velvet Cake
- Easy Love cake
- Pink Ruffle Cake
- Chocolate Marshmallow Cake (Heart Cake)
- Fondant Flower Cake
- Kit Kat Cake With Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cake
Chocolate Bark Cake
- Bake square shaped chocolate cakes and let them cool to room temperature.
- Trim the dome and edges.
- Place one cake on serving dish. Frost the top with icing. Then, place the other cake on top and frost the entire cake.
- Stick chocolate bark pieces all over the cake. The icing works like glue.
- Sprinkle white chocolate shreds all around the base of the cake. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.