Rose Ice Cream Float
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This quick and easy rose ice cream float requires 3 ingredients.This romantic pink dessert is ready in less than 5 minutes and perfect for Valentine’s Day.
This SIMPLE rose ice cream floats recipe makes a WONDERFUL last minute Valentine’s Day dessert.
It has a beautiful pink color and comes together super FAST without compromising on any flavor.
Even kids can help make them.
The idea popped into my head when I was buying roses yesterday and I couldn’t get it out.
I just had to know what this ice cream float would taste like and I am happy to report that it tastes AMAZING!
It’s sweet and creamy with a BUBBLY zing to it.
I even did a VIDEO tutorial so you can follow along… Will add it tonight.
What does rose ice cream taste like?
It’s a creamy ice cream with a subtle fruity flavor and smells like roses and it usually has a light pink color.
How to make rose ice cream at home?
The lazy version that my Mom and I do is mix together 1 tbsp rose syrup per 1 cup of semi-thawed vanilla ice cream. Then re-freeze the ice cream and enjoy!
Where to buy rose ice cream?
I will be honest. It’s a little hard to find at stores but I have seen it at some Indian grocery stores. You can also order online but it can be a little expensive.
Here are some TIPS for making PERFECT rose ice cream float:
- Use the best quality vanilla ice cream you can find. The cheap one dissolves really fast with the soda and becomes watery in just a few minutes.
- Use the best quality rose syrup you can find. It will have the strongest flavor and best aroma.
- Rose syrup can be bought online from Amazon or it can also be found in the drinks/juice/soda aisle in some grocery stores.
- You can also use rose ice cream instead of the vanilla one that I used in this recipe. However, it is a little hard to find.
- If you want to make boozy or alcoholic rose ice cream floats, use champagne instead of Sprite.
- This float tastes best when served immediately. I do not recommend making these floats in advance.
If you liked this rose ice cream recipe, you may like some of these other rose recipes too:
Rose Ice Cream Float
This quick and easy rose ice cream float requires 3 ingredients.This romantic pink dessert is ready in less than 5 minutes and perfect for Valentine's Day.
- 1¼ cup Sprite Or 7 Up
- 1 tbsp Rose syrup
- 4-5 scoop Vanilla ice cream Or rose ice cream
- In a champagne glass, pour ¼ cup Sprite or 7 Up.
- Add rose syrup and mix it together with a straw or spoon.
- Drop 4-5 scoops of ice cream in the glass.
- Pour the remaining 1 cup Sprite or 7 Up on top.
- Add a straw and enjoy!
Until next time, tata my lovelies!