This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These easy smores crepes are perfect for breakfast or brunch. Thin chocolate crepes are filled with marshmallow fluff, graham crackers and chocolate chunks.
The weather was so nice and warm last Friday that I was in the mood for a “Summery” breakfast and decided to make these smores crepes.
These are basically chocolate crepes, filled with marshmallow fluff, chopped up dark chocolate pieces and crushed graham crackers and they taste HEAVENLY!
You can even use this chocolate crepe recipe to make a s’mores crepe cake!
That would be so cool to serve at brunches or even dessert…Right?
Ebooks by Cakewhiz
I LOVE s’mores and I am always coming up with fun ways to share them with my family and friends.
For instance, I made these s’mores party spoons last year and they are so CUTE for birthday parties!
Then, there are these candy corn s’mores that are AWESOME for Halloween parties!
My Mom makes the best chocolate crepes… they are super thin with slightly crisp edges.
Here are TWO of her biggest TIPS for making flawless crepes each time:
- Get the best non-stick pan possible. This way, your batter won’t stick to the pan and you can easily make perfectly thin crepes.
- Let the batter rest for 25-30 minutes so that your crepes are thin and airy.
Well, that’s all for today.
If you liked this post, you may like some of these other breakfast recipes too…
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup Buttermilk Or whole milk
- 2 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Butter Unsalted, Room tenperature
- 3 Eggs Large
- 1 cup Marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup Graham crackers Crushed
- 1 cup Chocolate Semisweet, Roughly chopped
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Add buttermilk, butter and vanilla extract and mix again.
- Dump this dry mixture into the wet mixture and mix until just combined.
- Refrigerate this batter for 30 minutes.
- Then, use a ladle to pour the batter into a non-stick pan that's been brushed with melted butter. Use the back of the ladle to spread the batter as thin as possible. Cook for about a minute or until the top sets. Then, flip the crepe and cook the other side for about 40 seconds and your chocolate crepe is ready. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Once all the crepes are ready and cooled down, spoon marshmallow fluff onto each crepe and toss some chocolate pieces and graham crackers.
- Then, roll the crepes from one end to the other.
- Top off the crepes with some more crushed graham crackers, if you like. Enjoy!
Until next time, tata my lovelies!