Quick and easy Nutella syrup recipe, and made with 2 simple ingredients and ready in 20 minutes. Perfect for pouring over rolls, pancakes or waffles.
How do you make Nutella sauce?
Heat Nutella and heavy cream in a saucepan until smooth and creamy.
How do you make Nutella drizzle?
You can thin out this Nutella syrup recipe by adding more heavy cream to to create a thin "drizzling" consistency OR you can just heat Nutella in the microwave until it's melted and drizzle that on your baked goods.
Can you microwave Nutella?
Yes, you can but do it in 15 second increments to prevent it from burning.
Made with just 2 ingredients:
- Heavy cream
Use this Nutella syrup for:
- Hot chocolates
- Cinnamon rolls
- Ice cream
Tips for Nutella syrup:
- Don't use milk or else the Nutella will seize. You must use heavy cream.
- Add some seal salt, espresso powder or even cinnamon powder for a slightly different flavor.
- Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
- Any other brand of chocolate hazelnut spread can be used to replace Nutella.
- You can add more or less heavy cream, based on your preference. More heavy cream would make your syrup thinner and less heavy cream would make it thicker.
- When this syrup comes down to room temperature, pour it in an airtight jar or container and store in the fridge. Try to use it up within 5 days.
- This recipe does not freeze well.
- Try this syrup on these mocha pancakes.
Other Breakfast Recipes
- Cinnamon Muffins
- Homemade Jelly Doughnuts (Sufagniyot)
- Easy Waffle Cake
- Healthy Double Chocolate Muffins
Nutella Syrup Recipe
- Add Nutella and heavy cream in a small non-stick sauce sauceapan and cook over medium high heat.
- Keep stirring until your have a smooth consistency.
- Remove from heat and pour it over your pancakes/waffles and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed jar in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Until next time, tata my lovelies!