Homemade, classic, quick and easy Oreo pie crust recipe, made with 2 simple ingredients. This best no bake pie crust is great for cheesecake and tarts.
This no bake Oreo pie crust is considered to be another classic crust, just like this No Bake Graham Cracker Crust Recipe. Both of them are delicious and crunchy and hold creamy fillings really well.
This homemade Oreo pie crust recipe is the best and never fails!
Use Golden Oreos to make an golden Oreo pie crust!
Furthermore, there are so many amazing flavors of Oreos nowadays that you can whatever flavor of Oreos you like.
This is the best Oreo cookie crust for cheesecake too!
You really can't have a classic cheesecake without a cookie crust and this one works very well.
Tips for easy Oreo cookie pie crust recipe
- Use unsalted butter to prevent the crust from becoming too salty.
- Instead of butter, melted coconut oil can also be used.
- Don’t replace butter with shortening or margarine because the results are not very good.
- If the pie crust is too soft and greasy, you added too much butter.
- If the pie crust is too dry and is not coming together properly, you didn’t add enough butter.
- Do not remove the cookie filling from Oreos because that helps to bind the crumbs together, along with the butter.
- To prevent the pie crust from breaking apart and crumbling when you are slicing, make sure to pack it down tightly. This is best done by using your hands and fingers to pack it down and then using the flat bottom of a drinking glass or measuring cup to smooth everything out.
- Recipe can easily be doubled to make more pies.
- You must chill the crust before filling because this makes it firm and prevents the crust from becoming soggy.
- Make Oreo cookie crumbs in a food processor or blender and if that's not available, then dump all the Oreos in a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin or hammer.
What to make with Oreo pie crust?
Use it in:
- Brownies and bars
- Pies (Especially no bake pies and ice cream pies)
Can Oreo pie crust be baked? Can you bake Oreo pie crust? Do you have to bake an Oreo crust? Can you cook an Oreo pie crust?
You don't have to bake the crusts. Typically, they are just chilled in the fridge for 30 minutes until firm. Baking makes them even more firm and crunchy. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Let it cool completely before adding any filling.
How do you make an Oreo crust? How to make Oreo pie crust? How do you make cookie crumb crust?
- Crumble Oreo cookies into crumbs.
- Mix them together with melted butter.
- Spread mixture in a pie dish.
- Chill or bake.
- Add fillings and you are done.
How do you make Oreo pie filling?
- Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and whipped cream, along with roughly chopped Oreos.
- Spread this filling in the prepared Oreo cookie crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and additional roughly chopped Oreos on top.
- Drizzle some chocolate ganache on top and you are done.
How do you make a chocolate pie with Oreo crust?
Prepare a creamy chocolate filling or rich ganache filling and spread that in the prepared crust. Chill until the filling sets. Then, slice and enjoy.
Easy pie filling recipes for this no bake pie crust:
- Homemade Apple Pie Filling
- Strawberry Pie Filling
- Blueberry Pie Filling
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Peach Pie Filling
Other pie recipes and pie inspired recipes
- Easy Homemade Apple Pie Recipe
- Easy Caramel Apple Pie
- Easy French Silk Pie
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
- Easy Pecan Pie Recipe
- Apple Pie Cake
- Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge with Gingersnap Crust
Easy Oreo Pie Crust Recipe
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoon Butter Unsalted, Melted
- Add the Oreos in a food processor and pulse until you have fine crumbs.
- Dump these Oreo cookie crumbs in a mixing bowl and add melted butter. Mix until you have a crumbly mixture.
- Spread this mixture in a round 9 inch pie dish. Use your fingers and the bottom of a drinking glass or measuring cup to truly pack down the crumbs on the base and along the sides.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes before adding any filling.
- If you prefer a baked pie crust, bake this crust at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Enough for a 9 inch pie.
- Extra pie crusts can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Until next time, tata my lovelies!