These colorful and crispy rainbow sugar cookies are dipped in chocolate & covered in sprinkles. Perfect for birthday parties or St.Patrick’s Day!
I am going to keep today’s post short and quickly share this crispy rainbow sugar cookies recipe.
I feel really SICK after my road trip to Canada…Eating in that SHADY diner on my way back was definitely NOT a good idea :S
Even though my stomach feels weird, I am CRAVING these crispy rainbow sugar cookies.
Who the heck thinks of eating when they are sick?!
Apparently me! I must be CRAZY…lol! 😛
These sugar cookies are COLORFUL just like a rainbow…the VIBRANT colors just CHEER me up! 😀
They are also very THIN and CRISPY.
The KEY to making them so crispy is to roll out the cookie dough very thin.
You can use whatever roll-out sugar cookie recipe you like but I used my small batch sugar cookie recipe coz it’s simply the BEST!
I also JAZZED them up by dipping them in melted chocolate and covering them in sprinkles.
My regular readers may RECOGNIZE these cookies from my son’s Baby Einstein birthday party from a few years ago.
The guests went CRAZY for them… I didn’t even have any leftovers! hehehe 😉
Crispy Rainbow Sugar Cookies
- Small batch sugar cookie recipe
- Gel colorings
- 1 cup Melted Chocolate
- 1 cup Sprinkles
- Prepare your sugar cookie dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 balls.
- Use gel colorings to color each dough ball a different color.
- Roll out the cookies very thin.
- Use a circle cutter to cut out circular pieces.
- Bake these cookies for about 6 minutes or until the edges harden slightly.
- Let the cookies cool down. Then, dip half of each cookie in a bowl of melted chocolate and then cover it in sprinkles.
Place these cookies on a cookie tray lined with wax paper until the chocolate hardens. And you are done!
These cookies are very thin. So, keep a close eye on them when you are baking them since they will be ready very quickly... in about 6 minutes.
Well, that’s all for today.
If you liked these cookies, you may also like some of these cookie recipes…
Until next time, tata my lovelies!