These no bake rainbow fruit loops marshmallow bars are really easy to make with just 3 ingredients. Perfect for rainbow parties or St.Patrick’s Day!
Before I get attacked for calling these rainbow fruit loops marshmallow bars as “bars,” let me just say it sounded way better than calling them “shards” …LOL!
You can easily cut them into bars, if you like.
But I wanted to cut them randomly and make them look more abstract and ARTISTIC.
Yes! I am WEIRD like that….lol.
These rainbow fruit loops marshmallow bars are actually a SPIN on the classic rice krispie treats.
Truth be told, I am NOT too crazy about rice krispie treats coz their texture is really weird but these treats have a totally different texture.
They are CRISPY and CRUNCHY unlike the classic, which are soft and chewy.
Be prepare to land in a sugar coma after having a few nibbles coz these cuties are SWEEEEEET!
I actually served these at my son’s colorful shapes birthday party and the kids loved them!
These would also be great for serving at rainbow themed birthday parties or even St.Patrick’s Day.
Well, that’s all for today.
If you liked this recipe, you may like some of these other rainbow treats too…
Rainbow Fruit Loops Marshmallow Bars
- ¼ cup Butter Unsalted
- 6 cups Marshmallows Mini
- 8 cups Cereal Fruit Loops
- In a deep mixing bowl, add the butter and marshmallows.
- Heat in the microwave until everything is melted. Be sure to remove the bowl from the microwave every 30 seconds and give everything a quick stir.
- Once you have a smooth marshmallow mixture, dump the cereal into the bowl and mix everything.
- Now, spread this fruit loops mixture on a cookie tray that’s been sprayed generously with oil.
Chill in the refrigerator for an hour and then cut into bars or shards like I did. Enjoy!
Until next time, tata my lovelies!