Dracula Pudding Cups
Learn how to make quick and easy Dracula pudding cups for kids Halloween party with this step by step tutorial. Simple ingredients and supplies needed.
*Thank you Snack Pack Pudding Cups for sponsoring today’s post so that I could share these could share these Dracula pudding cups with you. As always, all opinions are mine.*
I made some Halloween Pudding Cups last year and they were such a hit that I am sharing another design today. These Dracula pudding cups are so much fun to make, using just some store bought candies and cookies. Your creativity can truly run wild!
My little one has been obsessed with that Dracula character from the Casper cartoon. I already made Dracula cookies for him but he keeps insisting on more Dracula treats…hehehe. So, I made these adorable Miss. Dracula pudding cups for him. Isn’t she a little darling with her teeny tiny pink bow?! hehe. The little one says they are Dracula’s girlfriend…hahaha.
I used the caramel flavored Snack Pack pudding cups since I really liked their light and dark brown pattern. But, there are so many other flavors that you can choose from. Also, Snack Pack pudding cups are packed with as much calcium as an 8oz glass of milk, which makes it a healthy snack for kids.
I decorated the pudding cups with some frosting, Oreo Draculas, gummy worms and bone candies. You can mix in whatever else you like.
Other Halloween desserts
Halloween Dracula Pudding Cups
- 4 Pudding cups
- 8 Regular sized Oreos
- 4 Mini Oreos
- 2 tbsp Corn syrup, Or melted chocolate
- 4 Bow candies
- 1-2 Red Twizzler ropes
- 20 Gummy worms
- 20 Bone candies, Mini
- 8 Eyeball candies
- 1 cup Buttercream icing
- 1/2 cup Crushed Oreos
- Separate a regular sized Oreo cookie. Break the non-creamy side into half. These will be the Dracula's wings.
- Brush some corn syrup near the ends of these wings.
- Stick a round Oreo on top of the wings. This will be the Dracula's face.
- Separate a mini Oreo cookie. Break the non-creamy side into half. These will be the Dracula's ears.
- Stick the two ears behind the face, using some corn syrup or melted chocolate.
- Stick two eyeball candies on the face, using some corn syrup.
- Use scissors to cut a thin strip of Twizzler. This will be the Dracula's mouth. Stick it below the eyes with some corn syrup.
- Use a knife to cut out small triangles of white chocolate. These will be the Dracula's fangs. Use some corn syrup to stick the chocolate fangs below the Twizzler mouth.
- Stick a bow candy on the head.
- Now, just frost some buttercream icing on top of a Snack Pack pudding cup.
- Toss some crushed Oreos, Stick a few bone candies and gummy worms and place Miss Dracula on the top and you are done!
- Place the Oreo Dracula on top of the pudding cups, just prior to serving, in order to prevent them from getting soggy.
Until next time, tata my lovelies!