No Bake Breakfast Muffins
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Quick and easy breakfast muffins that’s also a simple no bake dessert or snack. It’s made with 3 simple ingredients: cereal, peanut butter, chocolate.
*Thank you Post Consumer Brands for sponsoring today’s post so I could share this no bake breakfast muffins recipe with all of you. As always, all opinions are mine. HoneyMaid and Oreo are registered trademarks of Mondelez International group, used under license.*
These no bake breakfast muffins are such a FUN way to enjoy your favorite cereal.
When I was a kid, my mom used to make these on my BIRTHDAYS as a special breakfast treat and it was always so EXCITING to wake up on those mornings…hehe.
They are great as an after school SNACK too and so much fun to make with little kids… you can get as CREATIVE as you like!
You just need 3 BASIC ingredients for this no bake breakfast muffins recipe:
- Peanut butter
- Melted chocolate
You can also add any other ingredients you like such as:
- Chocolate chips
- Flax seed
- Coconut (Shredded or Dessicated)
- Dried fruits (Chopped)
- Protein powder
How to make breakfast muffins?
Mix cereal, peanut butter, melted chocolate and additional add-ins into a bowl. Mix everything together. Scoop mixture into a muffin pan. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes. Then, flip over the muffin pan and tap the back a few times and the muffins will fall out. Enjoy!
Now, isn’t that an easy recipe?
Most of the time, I see recipes for savory breakfast muffins (e.g. sausage breakfast muffins, egg and bacon breakfast muffin) but as you know, I have a sweet tooth and I would pick this sweet version over the savory version any day…hehe.
Here are some TIPS for making quick breakfast muffins:
- Peanut butter can be replaced with almond butter, cookie butter, cashew butter or even Nutella.
- White chocolate, milk chocolate, semisweet or dark chocolate can be used.
- Use the BEST quality of ingredients you can find since your recipe is only as good as the ingredients you use.
- I know there are many healthy breakfast muffin recipes out there but you can make these ones healthy too by using dark chocolate and pure peanut butter.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Any cereal can be used but I recommend the Honey Maid S’mores cereal for Summer and Fall. This cereal is SOOOO good. It’s packed with marshmallows, chocolatey goodness and the delicious taste of graham crackers. You can find them at the Hy-Vee store! You can check out the store locator here.
Anyways, if you liked these sweet breakfast muffins, you may like some of these other breakfast ideas too:
No Bake Breakfast Muffins
Quick and easy breakfast muffins that's also a simple no bake dessert or snack. It's made with 3 simple ingredients: cereal, peanut butter, chocolate.
- 1 cup Semisweet chocolate Melted
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter Creamy
- 2 cups Cereal
- 1/4 cup Add-ins Optional- Candies, nuts, granola, coconut e.t.c
In a mixing bowl, add melted chocolate, peanut butter and mix it together.
Add cereal and add-ins (optional) and mix thoroughly.
Scoop mixture into a muffin pan.
Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Flip over the muffin pan and tap the back to release the muffins from the pan. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge or room temperature for up to 3 days.
Until next time, tata my lovelies!