Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars (Eggless)
Quick and easy eggless peanut butter cookie dough bars that’s made with 5 ingredients! This edible cookie dough is rich, fudgy and healthy no bake dessert.
*Thank you Vital Proteins for sponsoring today’s post so that I can share this easy peanut butter cookie dough bars recipe with all of you. As always, all opinions are mine.*
These chocolate peanut butter cookie dough bars didn’t even last half a day in our house.
My son LOVED them and he is already begging me to make another batch…heheh.
Actually, who am I kidding?
I am dying to make another batch too.
These were seriously super ADDICTIVE! lol.
These vegan peanut butter cookie dough bars are also HEALTHY since they are made with:
- NO butter
- NO brown sugar
- NO cream cheese
- NO eggs
- NO condensed milk
- NO all-purpose flour
These bars also require no baking, no long chilling time and no mixer.
Seriously, if my toddler can make these, so can YOU! lol.
Here are some flavor VARIATIONS you can try with this recipe:
- To make peanut butter cookie dough dip, thin out this mixture by adding a little milk until it has a “dip-like” consistency.
- To make peanut butter cookie dough ice cream, prepare the ice cream according to your recipe. Then, drop spoonfuls of this peanut butter mixture in the ice cream and swirl it around with a butter knife. Chill and enjoy.
- To make peanut butter cookie dough cupcakes, bake my vegan chocolate cupcakes. Once the cupcakes cool down, use an apple corer to make hole in the center and fill it with the peanut butter mixture.
- To make peanut butter cookie dough with Reese’s cups, Reese’s pieces or m&m’s stir in 1/3 cup of candy of your choice instead of chocolate chips.
- To make peanut butter cookie dough brownies, bake a batch of my Vegan Eggless Brownies. Once they cool down, spread the peanut butter mixture on top and let it chill and set. Then, cut slices and dig in!
Here are some QUESTIONS that you may have about these bars and their corresponding answers:
How to make peanut butter cookie dough from scratch?
Mix together peanut butter, flour, honey, collagen until you have a thick mixture. Then, stir in chocolate chips. Brush a mold with melted chocolate. Chill. Fill it with the mixture. Cover the top with more melted chocolate. Chill. Remove from mold and dig in!
How to freeze peanut butter cookie dough bars?
You can’t freeze them when they are coated in chocolate since they won’t thaw well. However, you can freeze the mixture in a sealed container for up to 1 month.
How to make peanut butter cookie dough without eggs?
Use my recipe below.
How long does peanut butter cookie dough last in the fridge?
It will last for 5 days.
How to thicken peanut butter cookie dough?
You can add some more flour.
Why is my edible peanut butter cookie dough crumbly?
Your mixture was either not mixed properly OR you need to add some additional liquid (milk or water).
Why is my peanut butter cookie dough sticky?
Your ingredients were perhaps not measured out properly and there is too much liquid in the recipe.
I tried a few different flours in this recipe and noticed that coconut flour and almond flour gave the best results.
I also added a packet of Vital Proteins collagen peptides since it’s such an awesome way to add a NUTRITIONAL boost to any recipe.
It’s flavorless and odorless.
So, it’s a win win situation!
If you liked these peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough bars, you may like some of these other peanut butter desserts:
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars (Eggless)
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Brush melted chocolate in a candy mold. Chill for 5 minutes until the chocolate sets.
- Fill it with the peanut butter mixture.
- Brush more melted chocolate on top of the cookie dough. Chill again until the chocolate sets.
- Remove the bar from the mold and place on a sheet of wax paper.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top of each bar. Let it set and enjoy!
- Read all my notes above.
- To make a vegan version, use vegan chocolate and maple syrup instead of honey and omit collagen peptides.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Well, that’s all for today.
Until next time, tata my lovelies!