Mocha Caramel Cookie Dough Truffles
These easy fudgy mocha caramel cookie dough truffles are made with simple ingredients. They are great as a snack or homemade gift for Christmas holidays.
If you are a fan of chocolate, coffee and cookie dough, you are going to LOVE today’s mocha caramel cookie dough truffles recipe.
These are the most OOEY GOOEY truffles ever and so PRETTY too.
IMAGINE a milk chocolate shell, filled with mocha cookie dough and a caramel center.
Yes ladies and gentlemen! That’s what you get to EXPERIENCE with each bite!
By the way, on a random note… I got a NEW camera and I am having a blast using it.
I kept getting as CLOSE as I could to this mocha caramel truffle, just so I can take a picture of all the ooey gooey goodness inside it and share it with all of you…hehe.
Hubby was quite AMUSED…lol.
Anyways, at first…I was just going to leave these mocha truffles as is because I was in love with the delicate DESIGN on top of them.
But then I did something, which took them to a whole new level of GORGEOUS-NESS!
I brought out my bottle of silver edible spray and sprayed the tops, then wiped off excess with a wet paper towel.
The end result was STUNNING!
I think the hint of silver really gave these mocha caramel cookie dough truffles a a SOPHISTICATED look.
They look like they came from a fancy, high end chocolate store!
Great for GIFT GIVING too!
Well, that’s all for today.
If you liked these chocolate truffles, you might also like some of these other desserts too:
Mocha Caramel Cookie Dough Truffles
- ½ cup Milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Caramel
- 1 cup Mocha Cookie dough, Omit the egg white and add 2 tbsp milk or water
- Candy mold, # 90-5635 from Chocoley
- Edible silver spray
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Use a paintbrush to paint a thick coating of chocolate inside the cavities of the candy cold. Place the tray in the freezer for 5 minutes or until the chocolate hardens.
- While the chocolate in the mold in chilling, prepare the mocha cookie dough. It will be slightly crumbly coz I like it that way. But if you want it to be smoother, add a little more water (1/2 tsp at a time) until you are satisfied with the consistency.
- Roll out small balls of caramel.
- Take a small portion of the cookie dough and roll it into a ball. Then, flatten it in the center and place a small ball of caramel here.
- Now, wrap the cookie dough around the ball of caramel until it’s hidden in the center.
- Place a cookie dough ball into each cavity of the candy mold. Push the dough ball gently with your fingers so that it fits into the mold properly. Make sure to leave some space on top of each cavity so as to cover it with melted chocolate.
- Use a paintbrush to paint a layer of melted chocolate on top of the cookie dough. Place the tray in the freezer for about 5 minutes and allow the chocolate to harden.
- Remove the tray from the freezer and gently turn it over onto a sheet of wax paper. Tap the top of the tray slightly and the truffles will just fall out.
- Spray the top of the truffles with edible silver spray.
- Moisten a paper towel with water. Gently dab the top in a random motion until excess paint comes off. Enjoy!
- My family eats raw eggless cookie dough a all the time. I used raw mocha cookie dough in these truffles and omitted the egg whites to make it eggless. This way, it can be eaten safely. But, I know that some people are still against eating cookie dough, even if it is eggless. If so, you can substitute my mocha cookie dough recipe with your own raw mocha cookie dough recipe (made with oat flour or coconut flour e.t.c) or use whatever cookie dough recipe you like.
- Don’t make the dough too wet or else rolling it into little balls will become very difficult.
- Store these truffles in a plastic container and keep them in the refrigerator. You can eat them cold or let them come down to room temperature and then enjoy them.
Until next time, tata my lovelies!
Love these caramel truffles. However would you help me and tell me which company you bought your candy mold please???? you wrote the number but not where we can find it…
Thank you Abeer
Glad to hear you like them. The molds are awesome. My truffles looked so fancy because of it. I got it from an online store called: Chocoley. The link should be in the “Notes” section of this post 🙂
Um, those look perfect. Perfect combo too. I am so very impressed with this post in every way. Chocolate is s love of mine and these truffles must be heaven.
Thanks Lisa! I am a chocoholic too and these truffles are perfect for chocolate lovers like us 😉
Those look incredible! Pinning!
Thanks Annette! They were sooooo yummy! I couldn’t stop eating them…lol