This easy strawberry rose smoothie is made with simple and fresh ingredients. It’s refreshing and makes a great snack and a healthy breakfast smoothie too.
*This post for strawberry rose smoothie includes Amazon affiliate links of products that I use all the time and highly recommend. I may receive a small compensation if you click on a link and make a purchase.*
The arrival of summer is all about ENJOYING fresh fruit smoothies like this strawberry rose smoothie recipe, which is currently rocking my world!
Strawberries and roses come together perfectly in this GLORIOUS icy cold smoothie.
It’s healthy, pretty in pink and so wonderfully FRAGRANT!
What more can a person ask for in a smoothie?! Right?
I think this rose smoothie GREAT would make a sweet breakfast in bed on Valentine’s day and even Anniversaries.
My fussy kid APPROVED of this strawberry smoothie and said that it smelled like flowers!
You can make this rich and creamy strawberry rose smoothie in LESS that 10 minutes.
All you have to do is BLEND together some yogurt, milk, strawberries and rose water/rose syrup into a smooth mixture and that’s it!
This strawberry smoothie is made WITHOUT oatmeal and thickened with yogurt instead.
Here are some TIPS for making PERFECT strawberry rose smoothie:
- To add rose flavor to this smoothie, you can either use rose water OR an Indian rose syrup called “Rooh Afza.” I personally PREFER using the rose syrup since it has a beautiful reddish color, that enhances the pink hue of the smoothie and it’s also already sweetened. So, you don’t have to add any additional sugar. This rose syrup and even rose water can EASILY be found at Indian grocery stores and they are both quite CHEAP. I believe I bought the syrup for $3.50 and rose water for $4.50. They come in decent sized bottles and should last a while!
- You can use whatever milk you like: regular cow milk OR vegan milk like almond milk, cashew milk, soy milk, coconut milk.
- You can add more or less sugar, according to your preference. You can even substitute sugar with artificial sweeteners or honey.
- You can use frozen strawberries or fresh strawberries.
- Don’t omit the yogurt. That’s what makes this smoothie so creamy and thick.
- If you like smoothies really thick, you can add more strawberry yogurt in this recipe.
- Don’t add oatmeal in this smoothie since it adds a bit of chunky texture and reduces the creaminess.
- I like to use THIS BLENDER all the time. I use it for all my smoothie recipes and even use it to make purees for savory recipes. It’s strong and awesome!
If you liked this strawberry rose smoothie, check out some of these other smoothie recipes:
- 1 cup chilled strawberries
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 tsp rose water or 1 tbsp rose syrup (Rooh Afza)
- ¼ cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)
- Wash strawberries and hull them (e.g. remove the green stem and leaves).
- Place the strawberries, milk, yogurt, sugar, and rose syrup/rose water in a blender and blend everything into a smooth mixture.
- Pour mixture into your glasses and enjoy!
– Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 1 day.
Well, that’s all for today.
Until next time, tata my lovelies!