No Bake Oreo Pie
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Quick and easy no bake Oreo pie recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. A crunchy chocolate Oreo pie crust is filled with a decadent, rich, smooth and creamy Oreo cookie filling.
This dessert is also known as Oreo cream pie and Oreo pudding pie. Regardless of what you like to call it, this is probably one of the easiest desserts you will ever make. That cheesecake-like filling is to die for!
It’s great for Summer because no baking is required and you don’t have to turn on the oven. Furthermore, it’s simple enough to make with kids and have them help out as well. Serve it at birthday parties or take it to picnics and it will always be a crowd-pleaser.
How to make Oreo pie recipe?
- Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Mix in Oreos.
- Spread mixture on top of pie crust.
- Sprinkle more Oreos on top and enjoy!
Other Oreo Desserts
- Oreo ice cream pie- Replace the filling with vanilla ice cream or cookies and cream ice cream and top it off with more chopped Oreos.
- Oreo dirt pie/ mud pie– This is quite popular during Halloween where gummy worms are added on top of the pie too. It creates a messy creepy appearance and is a hit at kids parties.
- Peanut Butter Oreo Pie– Replace classic Oreos with peanut butter Oreos. You can also drizzle melted peanut butter on top. Alternatively, you can fill the Oreo crust with peanut butter pie filling.
- Try a different crust– My Graham Cracker Crust (No Bake) also works great with this filling.
- Topping options– I simply tossed crushed Oreos on top but you can also sprinkle chocolate chips, chocolate shreds, chopped up candy bars. You can also drizzle ganache, Homemade Caramel Sauce or fudge sauce. You can also spread a layer of whipped cream on top of the filling and then toss any toppings of your choice. The possibilities are endless!
Tips and Techniques
- Save time– By using a pre-made pie crust. You can find it in the baking aisle at most grocery stores.
- Use full fat ingredients– Because they make desserts rich and creamy. This is especially with regards to Cool Whip and cream cheese.
- How long to chill no bake pie? It should be chilled until the filling is firm, making it easy to cut slices. Overnight is best but chill for at least 3-4 hours.
- Don’t use granulated sugar- Because that will make the filling grainy since it won’t dissolve with all the other ingredients. Use powdered sugar.
- Roughly chop Oreos– Instead of crushing them into crumbs. That’s because pieces of Oreos taste better and also look better in the filling. You don’t want a brownish black colored filling. It’s very non-appetizing.
- Toss Oreos on top prior to serving– Because this prevents them from getting soggy and they retain their crispy texture.
- Serve a larger crowd– Double or even triple this recipe to make more pies, if you have a lot of guests coming over.
Other Pie Recipes
Easy No Bake Oreo Pie Recipe
- 8 oz Cream cheese Full fat
- 3/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip Or any brand of whipped topping
- 9 Oreo cookies Roughly chopped
- 1 Oreo pie crust 9 inch
- 1/2 cup Oreo cookies Roughly chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Mix in the chopped chopped Oreos.
- Use a spatula to spread this pie filling in a prepared Oreo crust evenly.
- Chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight until the filling sets.
- Prior to serving, sprinkle some more chopped Oreos in top. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Until next time, tata my lovelies!