2 Ingredient Pizza Dough
Quick and easy 2 ingredient pizza dough recipe that’s perfect for making Weight Watchers pizza, breadsticks, pretzels and even cinnamon rolls. There is NO rise time!
My Mom introduced me to this 2 ingredient pizza dough (Weight Watchers dough) a few years ago and it was AMAZING!
This SKINNY pizza crust is soft and has nice crispy edges.
Unlike my regular homemade pizza dough recipe, this one is SIMPLER to make with about 10 minutes of prep time and 20-30 minutes of baking.
It’s totally NO FAIL and even kids can help you on pizza nights!
Weight Watchers Pizza Dough Ingredients:
- Self-rising flour
- Greek yogurt (Fat free, 0%)
How to make 2 ingredient pizza dough?
- Mix and knead together self-rising flour and Greek yogurt into a ball of dough.
- Roll out the dough and place it on a round pizza tray.
- Add your favorite toppings.
- Bake and enjoy.
Can 2 Ingredient Dough Be Frozen?
Yes but don’t freeze it as a big ball because that would take very long to thaw. Instead, roll it out and then pack it in a SEALED freezer bag. When you are ready to use it, let it thaw on room temperature for 10 minutes. Then, add your toppings and bake.
Weight Watchers Pizza:
- Simple ingredients
- 12 WW points (without toppings)
- No yeast
- No rise time
This pizza dough with self rising flour tastes just as good as regular pizza dough!
Tips For Best 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough:
- If you don’t have self-rising flour, make your own by combining together 1 cup all-purpose flour with 1-1/2 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt.
- Don’t replace Greek yogurt with any other type of yogurt because the Greek one is thicker and the others have a thinner consistency that would make the pizza dough very wet and sticky.
- Greek yogurt must be fat free and plain in flavor.
- DON’T replace self-rising flour with any other flour because self-rising flour has baking powder that helps this pizza dough rise, while baking.
- This dough is a little sticky and additional flour needs to be sprinkled to make it easier to knead and roll.
- For a CRISPY crust, bake just the crust first for about 10 minutes. Then, add your toppings and bake again until cheese is bubbly and edges are golden brown.
- You can add some Italian seasoning in the dough to give it more depth and flavor.
Other Healthy Dinner Recipes:
Well, that’s all for today’s Weight Watchers two ingredient pizza dough.
Weight Watchers Pizza Dough
Quick and easy 2 ingredient pizza dough recipe that's perfect for making Weight Watchers pizza, breadsticks, pretzels and even cinnamon rolls. There is NO rise time!
- 1 cups Self-rising flour +Extra for kneading and rolling
- 1 cup Greek yogurt Plain, Non fat
In a mixing bowl, add flour and yogurt.
Use a spoon to mix it together into a rough sticky ball.
Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead it into a ball of dough. Sprinkle some more flour, if the dough is too sticky.
Roll out the dough and place it on a round pizza tray.
Top it with your favorite pizza toppings.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown and dough is cooked though and cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- You can divide the dough to make 2 smaller pizzas or 1 big pizza (10 inch).
Until next time, tata my lovelies!