Quick and easy peaches and cream dip recipe, made with simple ingredients. Rich and creamy and perfect filling for peaches and cream cream cake or pie.
When I made that no bake peach cheesecake last week, I realized that the filling can easily be TRANSFORMED into a peaches and cream dip.
I was even spreading it on my morning toast since it's THAT good! It's just as delicious as my Pumpkin Dip (Cheesecake).
I used canned peaches because we had the most unfortunate looking peaches at my local grocery store last week...lol.
But, since it's peach season, feel free to use fresh peaches and this recipe would work equally well.
Dessert dips have been very POPULAR and that's not surprising.
They are QUICK and EASY to make with ingredients that you already have in your pantry.
This peach dip is very creamy with little slices of peaches stirred into the mixture and topped with even more peaches because one can ever have enough peaches...LOL!
There are many USES for this peaches and cream dip:
- It's great for serving at birthday parties and picnics with a variety of cookies for dipping.
- Switch out the peaches for some other fruit like blueberries, blackberries, strawberries or even pineapples and you will will end up with another fruity dessert dip.
- It works great as a cake or cupcake filling.
- It also works as a wonderful spread on toast or bagels.
Here are some TIPS for making perfect peaches n' cream dip:
- Use FULL FAT cream cheese and full fat whipped cream since they taste so much better and make the dip so rich and creamy.
- Make sure your melted white chocolate is NOT too hot because if it is, your whipped cream will melt.
- The cream cheese and whipped cream should NOT be too cold or else the melted chocolate will seize and harden when you mix everything together.
- I used canned peaches but you can use fresh peaches, if you like.
- Make sure to blot the peaches DRY with paper towels before using them in this recipe.
- ADJUST the amount of peaches, based on your preference.
If you liked this post, you may like some of these other fruit dessert recipes too...
Peaches and Cream Dip
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and whipped cream and mix until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and mix again.
- Add melted white chocolate and mix until everything is smooth.
- Stir in ⅓ cup peaches.
- Dump this mixture into a deep serving bowl and top off with more peaches and a cherry.
- Chill for 1-2 hours to make the dip firm (optional).
- Enjoy with graham crackers!
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.