Non Alcoholic Christmas Punch
Quick and easy sparkling non alcoholic Christmas punch recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in 10 minutes only. Loaded with cranberry juice, orange juice, pineapple juice and ginger ale! Also known as Santa punch or Christmas morning punch or even Cranberry punch!
Aside from the cookies and cakes that are made during the holidays, there are quite a few drinks and beverages that must be served at parties such as today’s refreshing punch, Homemade Eggnog and Hot Chocolate (Crockpot).
This is one of the BEST Christmas punch recipes!
It’s refreshing, not too sweet. It also has beautiful red colorful that draws the crowd right to it. It is also perfect for kids since there is NO alcohol but can easily be spiked for adults!
How to make Christmas Punch?
- Add juices and soda- Pour cranberry juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, 7-UP, and ginger ale into a large punch dispenser and mix together.
- Add fresh fruit– Mix in cranberries, orange slices and ice (if needed).
- Enjoy! Serve immediately and drink up!
Can you make punch ahead of time?
You can mix together the juices and fruits a day in advance and keep it chilled in the fridge. A few minutes before the party, add 7-Up and ginger ale. Since they are sodas, they would loose their fizz and become flat, if they were added to the punch the day before the event.
Add mint leaves– Mix in some fresh mint leaves for a beautiful appearance and to also add a hint of mint flavor.
Add lemon and lime slices– You can add this along with the orange slices or instead of it.
Add other fruits- Such as pomegranate seeds or pineapple slices. Please note that in some dispensers, the pomegranate seeds can block the opening and flow of the drink, .
Add extracts– Such as peppermint or almond for a unique flavor profile.
Serve in a bowl– Instead of a punch dispenser, serve this drink in a punch bowl or even pitcher.
Use other flavored sodas– Orange Crush or Fanta is delicious, or even Sprite!
Spiked alcoholic Christmas punch– Add some rum, vodka or even champagne.
Add sherbet– Add a few scoops of sherbet to this punch to turn it into an ice cream float. Vanilla ice cream can work just as well.
Tips and Techniques
Everything should be chilled in the fridge– This way, you would have to add less or no ice and that would prevent dilution.
Adjust quantity– This recipe makes a lot of punch but it can also be easily halved for a small gathering or doubled to serve an even bigger crowd.
Don’t add sodas too early- It needs to be added as close to the party as possible to keep this drink fizzy and bubbly.
Add more or less juices and sodas- This is a personal preference. Add more or less of whatever you like or dislike. It’s a versatile recipe and match it to your tastes.
More Drinks and Beverages Recipes
Easy Christmas Punch
- 6 cups Cranberry juice, Cold
- 2 cups Pineapple juice, Cold
- 1 cup Orange juice, Cold
- 2 litres Ginger ale, Cold
- 1 can 7 Up, Cold
- 3 cups Fresh cranberries
- 1 Fresh orange, Thinly sliced
- Ice, As needed
- Pour cranberry juice, pineapple juice, orange juice, ginger ale, 7 Up in a large punch dispenser and mix everything together.
- Add cranberries, orange slices and ice, if needed. If you add a lot of ice, it will dilute the punch.
- Serve immediately. It will start to go flat as time goes on. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served immediately because it will start to go flat and lose its fizziness, as time goes on.
Until next time, tata my lovelies!