Bundt Cake Decorating Ideas
Use these easy bundt cake decorating ideas to make beautiful bundt cakes, perfect for all holidays and parties. Some ideas are easy for kids to make too!
I have been working on this bundt cake decorating ideas post for a few weeks now.
I am AMAZED by people’s creativity and how they are able to take simple bundt cakes to a whole new level by decorating them with all sorts of things like sprinkles, fruits, flowers, marshmallows, fondant and so much more.
So, I have put together all of my FAVORITE ideas in today’s post. Some of these bundt cake decorating ideas are easy enough for novice decorators and others require a little more cake decorating experience.
By the way, I also have another collection of mini bundt cake recipes that you should check out, if you have a fondness for delicious bundt cakes.
But anyways, back to today’s collection… I am sure you will be INSPIRED by at least a few of these beautiful bundt cake decorating ideas. Enjoy!MY OTHER RECIPES
1. Stick fresh flowers in the center of your bundt to make a very romantic cake!
2. You can flip one bundt cake onto another and decorate it to look like an apple! Perfect for a back to school party!
3. Use some green frosting, few red m&m candies and a bow to transform a basic bundt cake into a Christmas wreath cake… So clever!
4. Use marshmallows to transform a basic bundt into an adorable cross-eyed turkey!
5. Flip one bundt onto another and use frosting to decorate a cute pumpkin cake filled with candies, just like a pinata.
6. Or use thin slices of beet and mint leaves to make this flower arrangement in the center of your bundt cake…
7. Stick little twigs in the center of your mini bundt cakes to make them look like real apples!
8. Use half a bundt cake and decorate with colorful candies and cotton candy to make a rainbow cake… Adorable!
9. Don’t throw out the the leafy portion of a pineapple! Place it in the center of your bundt cake and voila 😉 Hands down, this is one of my FAVORITE bundt cake decorating ideas!
10. You can even use flower petals to decorate a cake. I am in love with this one with rose petals!
11. Add a few chocolate leaves and coffee beans to create a rustic style of bundt cake.
12. Decorate your bundt to look like a web and make a candy spider and place it in the center. Awesome for Halloween parties!
13. Or if you feel like making a more realistic version, check out these awesome pumpkin bundt cakes…They look soooooo real!
14. Who says you can only decorate the outside of bundt cakes? 😉
You can make fun surprise designs inside of your bundt cakes too, just like this one with a hidden flower.
15. And if you are into surprises, check out this colorful polka dot version!
16. If you made some extra cut out cookies, why not use them to decorate your bundt cake? So many possibilities with this one…
17. Use seasonal candies and a few little toy chicks to make your bundt cakes even cuter!
18. Decorate with chocolate curls. You can buy them or make them at home!
19. There are sooooo many varieties of cereal out there. Use them to beautify your cakes, just like this one with Lucky Charms cereal…
20. Add some crochet bunting to your cake… this is just darling! I wish I could crochet this well! lol 😉
21. You can always chop up your favorite nuts and toss them on your cake to really make it a show stopper, just like this one embellished with pistachios…
22. Make a leprechaun trap bundt cake with some coin candies and a pretzel ladder. This would be perfect for St.Patrick’s day and fun to make with kids!
23. Decorate with marshmallow fluff and torch the entire cake to give it a toasted look… So darn cool!
24. Nothing can be easier than using a glaze and colorful sprinkles to dress up a bundt cake…
25. Chop up your favorite candy bar and use it to decorate your cake, just like this Grasshopper bundt cake…
26. Feel like doing something totally different? Make a colorful rice krispie bundt cake. It’s so pretty!
27. Fill the center of your bundt cake with sugared cranberries, which will make it perfect to serve at Christmas parties!
28. How about a sprinkling of powdered sugar and using a fancy cake pan? Easiest way ever to jazz up your bundt cakes! This snowflake shaped cake is so pretty that you can just serve it as is but a little bit of sugar never hurt anyone 😉
29. Never underestimate the decorating power of fruits… they can give any bundt cake a pop of color, just like this pineapple bundt cake. Fill the center with strawberries and look at how lovely it looks!
30. Really short on time? No worries! Just decorate with your favorite glaze and candles. Blowing out candles make everyone happy plus there are so many cool types of candles in the market these days 🙂
I will add more bundt cake decorating ideas as time goes on.
So, be sure to check back!