Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms
Quick and easy stuffed mushrooms recipe/ jalapeno popper mushrooms- A 30 minute appetizer, made with simple ingredients and 3 types of cheese!
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese Shredded, Divided
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese Shredded
- 1 Jalapeno Finely chopped, Seeds removed
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 20 Button mushrooms
- 1 Jalapeno Sliced into thin circles
- 1 tbsp Parsley Dried, For garnish
In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, finely chopped jalapenos, salt, pepper, garlic powder. Mix until fully combined. Keep aside.
Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp towel. Remove stems and spoon out and discard the gills.
Stuff mushroom caps with the cheese mixture.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and place a jalapeno slice on top of each mushroom.
Place them on a lightly oiled baking tray.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Garnish with parsley and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served fresh but leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 day. For best results, it should be reheated in the oven again.
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 78mg | Vitamin A: 175IU | Vitamin C: 2.3mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 0.2mg