Easy Oreo brownies recipe from scratch that are super fudgy and loaded with chocolate. They are ready in less than 1 hour and make a great dessert or snack.
- 1/2 cup Butter +2 tbsp butter
- 1.5 cups Granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 Eggs Large
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Chocolate chips Semisweet
- 12 Oreos Roughly chopped
In a microwave-safe mixing bowl, add butter, sugar, cocoa powder and heat in microwave at 30 second increments (mixing between each round) until the butter has fully melted and you have a smooth mixture. Add eggs, vanilla extract and mix again.
Add flour, chocolate chips and mix until just combined. Don't over-mix!
Note: Some or all of the chocolate chips might melt, depending on how warm your mixture is. Don't worry about that!
Pour batter in a square pan lined with aluminum foil and greased with butter or oil (Dimensions: 8x8). Spread it evenly with a spatula.
Top it off with chopped Oreos.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out with a few sticky crumbs. If there are no sticky crumbs, you have over-baked the brownies.
Allow the brownies to fully cool down before cutting slices. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips and notes above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- I am a little weird and crazy about the actual cookie part in Oreos and not the cream. So, I didn't use the whole Oreos but you can easily use whole Oreos with the cream and everything.
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 92mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1.7mg