Easy Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe
Quick and easy peanut butter blossoms recipe, requiring simple ingredients. These classic peanut butter thumbprint cookies with chocolate are soft & chewy.
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Peanut butter Creamy
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Milk Whole
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg Large
- 1 packet Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Optional
- 1/2 cup Sugar For rolling cookie dough balls
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter For filling cookies
- 32 Hershey's Kisses For filling cookies
- 1/3 cup Melted chocolate For drizzling, Optional
In a mixing bowl, add coconut oil, peanut butter, vanilla extract, milk, brown sugar, granulated sugar and mix everything together until smooth.
Add all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, egg, collagen peptides and mix everything until mixture becomes crumbly.
Scoop out small portions of the dough and form balls.
Roll the balls in a bowl of granulated sugar.
Place them on a cookie tray, lined with parchment paper. Gently press your index finger in the center of each cookie to make a dent.
Chill tray for 10 minutes to prevent spreading.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until the edges are firm and golden brown.
If the centers of the cookies have filled in during baking, use the back of a wooden spoon to deepen the holes again. Do this quickly before the cookies have a chance to cool down.
Once the cookies cool down, fill the centers with peanut butter and a Hershey's kisses. Drizzle with melted chocolate (optional) and Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- The dough will be crumbly but if it's hard to handle and form into balls, add a little more milk.
- Heat peanut butter in the microwave to make it easier to fill cookies.
- Leftovers can be stored in a cookie jar at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.6mg