Easy Apple Nachos
Quick, easy, healthy apple nachos recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in 10 minutes. Loaded with fresh apples, peanut butter, almond butter, chocolate chips.
- 2 Red apples Red Delicious, Washed, Patted Dry, Core removed, Sliced into 1/2 inch thickness
- 2 Green apples Granny Smith, Washed, Patted Dry, Core removed, Sliced into 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice Optional, Keeps the apples from brownies
- 2-3 tbsp Almond butter Warmed in the microwave so it's runny
- 2-3 tbsp Peanut butter Warmed in the microwave so it's runny
- 2-3 tbsp Chocolate chips Mini, Semisweet
Arrange sliced apples in a round plate or serving dish.
Drizzle lemon juice and mix them to coat the apples (optional).
Drizzle warm almond butter and peanut butter over the apples.
Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 44mg | Potassium: 307mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg