Easy Chocolate Ganache
Quick and easy chocolate ganache recipe, homemade with 2 simple ingredients: chocolate and heavy cream. Rich, creamy, fudgy. Enjoy it as filling, frosting, drip, glaze or truffles.
- 1 cup Chocolate chips Semisweet
- 1 cup Heavy cream
Add chocolate chips and heavy cream in a nonstick saucepan over low heat.
Whisk frequently until chocolate is completely melted and mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
Remove from heat and let it cool down until it thickens to your desired consistency. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 week and reheated in the microwave.
- 1:2 ratio (1 cup chocolate to 2 cups heavy cream)- Thin consistency for dipping.
- 2:1 ratio (2 cups chocolate to 1 cup heavy cream)- Firm consistency for piping and making truffles.
- 1:1 ratio (1 cups chocolate to 1 cup heavy cream)- Medium consistency for thick glaze, drip cakes, filling in cakes/ cupcakes.
Calories: 1383kcal | Carbohydrates: 105g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 100g | Saturated Fat: 80g | Cholesterol: 165mg | Sodium: 238mg | Potassium: 1229mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 62g | Vitamin A: 1767IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 623mg | Iron: 2mg