Easy Fruit Dip Recipe
Quick and easy cream cheese fruit dip recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Smooth, rich, creamy. Perfect for dipping fresh fruits at parties.
- 8 oz. Cream cheese Full fat, Softened, Plain or strawberry flavored
- 1 jar Marshmallow fluff 7 oz. jar
- 1 container Cool whip 8 oz. container
- Pink gel coloring Optional
In a medium-size mixing bowl, add cream cheese and beat until fluffy.
Add marshmallow fluff and mix until combined.
Add Cool Whip and mix until smooth and creamy.
Mix in a little pink gel coloring/ food coloring (optional).
Serve with fresh fruits and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 111mg | Potassium: 69mg | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 430IU | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 0.1mg