Easy Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Easy oatmeal cranberry cookies recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Soft and chewy and loaded with fresh cranberries, white chocolate chips, orange zest and pecans.
- 1 cup Butter Unsalted, Room temperature
- 1.5 cups Granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs Large
- 1.5 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1.5 tbsp Orange zest
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 cups Quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/3 cups Cranberries Fresh, Roughly chopped
- 1.5 cups White chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Pecans Roughly chopped
In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla extract, orange zest and mix until smooth.
Add flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and mix until just combined.
Stir in cranberries, white chocolate chips, pecans.
Cover and chill dough in fridge for at least 30 minutes to make it easier to handle.
Scoop out small portions of the dough and roll into balls. Grease or flour your hands to make this process easier.
Place them on a cookie tray, lined with parchment paper.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 12-14 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a cookie jar at room temperature for up to 3 days. Baked cookies can also be frozen in an airtight container for up to 1 month (once they cool down).
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 72mg | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 175IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.6mg