Easy No Bake Oreo Pie Recipe
Quick and easy no bake Oreo pie recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. A crunchy chocolate Oreo pie crust is filled with a decadent, rich, smooth and creamy Oreo cookie filling.
- 8 oz Cream cheese Full fat
- 3/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip Or any brand of whipped topping
- 9 Oreo cookies Roughly chopped
- 1 Oreo pie crust 9 inch
- 1/2 cup Oreo cookies Roughly chopped
In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
Fold in the Cool Whip.
Mix in the chopped chopped Oreos.
Use a spatula to spread this pie filling in a prepared Oreo crust evenly.
Chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight until the filling sets.
Prior to serving, sprinkle some more chopped Oreos in top. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 213mg | Potassium: 109mg | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 415IU | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 2.1mg