Easy Homemade Granola Recipe
Quick and easy homemade granola recipe with simple ingredients- Better than store-bought! Sweet and crunchy with nuts, dried fruits, chocolate, maple syrup.
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup Or honey
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil Melted
- 1.5 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2.5 cups Old-fashioned oats Also known as rolled oats
- 3/4 cup Nuts E.g. Pecans, peanuts, almonds, cashews, pistachios e.t.c.
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/3 cup Chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Dried fruits E.g. Cranberries, raisins, dried pineapples, dried papaya, dried cherries e.t.c.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract until smooth.
Add oats, nuts of your choice, cinnamon powder and mix until combined and oats everything is sticky and moist.
Spread this mixture on a cookie tray, lined with foiled paper and greased.
Bake at 300 degrees F for about 45 minutes or until golden brown on top. Make sure toss and mix everything halfway through.
Allow granola to cool down completely and become dry and crunchy.
Mix in chocolate chips and dried fruits. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in sealed container in the fridge or room temperature for up to 1 month
Calories: 659kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 435mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 3.3mg