Chocolate Mint Truffles
Quick and easy mint truffles recipe made with 5 ingredients. They are rich and creamy and great as a homemade gift during the Christmas holiday season.
- 1/2 cup Butter Unsalted, Room temperatre
- 1/2 cup Cream cheese Full fat
- 1.5 tsp Mint extract
- Green food coloring Optional but highly recommended
- 4.5 cups Powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Mini chocolate chips
In a mixing bowl, add butter, cream cheese, mint extract, food coloring and mix until combined.
Gradually, add powdered sugar (1 cup at a time) and continue mixing until smooth.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Chill for 1-2 hours or until mixture is easier to handle.
Scoop out small portions of the mixture and form balls.Tip: It helps to wear disposable gloves to form smooth balls and prevents the mixture from sticking to your hands.
Dip in melted chocolate, if you like. Enjoy!
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 4mg | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.1mg