Red Velvet Truffles
Quick and easy no bake red velvet truffles recipe (red velvet cake truffles) with cream cheese are a bite sized dessert/ snack with rich and creamy texture.
- 1 box Red velvet cake mix
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 8 oz Cream cheese Full fat
- 1/4 cup Milk As needed
- 1 cup Add-ins E.g. granulated sugar, powdered sugar, sprinkles, chopped nuts, shredded coconut
- 1 cup Chocolate Melted, For dipping, Optional
In a large mixing bowl, add cake mix powder, powdered sugar, cream cheese and mix until you have a ball of dough.
Tip: If dough is too crumbly, add a little milk to make it easier to handle.
Scoop out small portions of the dough and form little balls.
Roll them in powdered sugar or granulated sugar OR dip them in melted chocolate. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- The number of truffles you get from this recipe will depend on how big or small you roll your balls.
- Leftover truffles can be stored in the fridge for 3 days in a sealed container.
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 124mg | Potassium: 66mg | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 0.7mg