Quick and easy coffee smoothie recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. A healthy breakfast on the go. Rich, creamy, loaded with oats, cocoa, coffee!
- 1 cup Brewed coffee Strong, Cold, Frozen into ice cubes if you want a thicker smoothie
- 1/2 cup Milk Whole, 2%, Almond milk, Soy milk or Oat milk
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Quick cooking oats
- 1 Banana Frozen if you want a thicker smoothie
- 1 tsp Honey Or any sweetener of your choice
- 1-2 tsp Cocoa powder
- 1-2 tsp Peanut powder Optional
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 416mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 144IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 1mg