Chocolate Cranberry Truffles
These fudgy chocolate cranberry truffles are really easy to make with just 3 basic ingredients. Great for serving at parties or even gifting during the holidays!
- 3 cups Chocolate chips Semisweet
- 14 oz Condensed milk About 1 cup
- 1 cup Original Craisins® Chopped
- 1 cup Cherry flavored Craisins® Chopped
Add the chocolate chips and condensed milk in a bowl.
Melt everything in the microwave and mix everything properly so that there are no lumps.
Chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours so that the mixture becomes easier to handle.
While the mixture is chilling, chop up the dried cranberries.
Use an ice cream scooper to scoop out small portions of the truffle mixture and roll them into a ball.
Roll the truffle balls in a bowl of chopped up cranberries, until they are properly covered.
Now, enjoy! Store any leftovers in the fridge in a box lined with parchment paper or wax paper.
- You can use sweetened or unsweetened condensed milk. Both work well.
- You also also roll the truffles in chopped nuts, cocoa powder or even powdered sugar.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 73mg | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 0.4mg