Banana Raspberry Smoothie
The best, thick, quick and easy raspberry smoothie recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Healthy breakfast on the go, packed with oatmeal, Greek yogurt, milk, fruits.
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 cup Raspberries Frozen or fresh
- 1 Banana Ripe
- 1/4 cup Oatmeal Quick cooking
- 1/4 cup Vanilla yogurt Preferably Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Milk 2%
- 1-2 tbsp Honey Based on your preference
Add all the ingredients in a blender.
Blend on high speed until you have a smooth consistency.
Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed jar in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 128mg | Potassium: 724mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 325IU | Vitamin C: 21.6mg | Calcium: 344mg | Iron: 0.8mg