Homemade Gingerbread Latte Recipe
Homemade gingerbread latte recipe that is quick and easy to make with brewed coffee, milk and spices. Ready in less than 20 minutes and great for Christmas.
Servings: 2 Cups
- 2 cups Milk Whole
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 3 tbsp Molasses
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Vital Proteins gingerbread coffee creamer powder Optional but highly recommended
- 1 cup Coffee Brewed, Strong
- 1/3 cup Milk Optional, For froth on top of latte
Pour 1/2 cup hot coffee in one mug and 1/2 cup coffee in another mug.
Slowly, pour the milk mixture mixture on top.
Froth some warm milk and spoon the milk foam on top of each mug or top off with whipped cream. Enjoy!
To make iced gingerbread latte, fill half the mug with ice cubes. Top it off with cold brewed strong coffee. Slowly, add cold gingerbread milk mixture. Top off with whipped cream or milk foam. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- If you don't have Vital Proteins gingerbread coffee creamer powder, really consider ordering it! It can also be omitted from the recipe OR replaced with another ginger flavored creamer.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed mug or saucepan in the fridge for up to 2 days. It can be reheated in the microwave or stovetop.
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 873mg | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 460IU | Calcium: 396mg | Iron: 1.7mg