Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
Quick and easy chocolate chip cookie dough truffles, requiring simple ingredients. These no bake eggless cookie dough truffles and ready in 30 minutes.
Servings: 15 Truffles
- 1/2 cup Butter Room temperature, Unsalted
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 packet Vital Proteins Collagen peptides Optional
- 2-3 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips Semisweet
- 1 cup Chocolate Melted, Optional
In a large mixing bowl, add butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
Add flour, collagen peptides (optional), milk and mix until just combined.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Chill the mixture for about 40 minutes in the fridge, if it's hard to handle.
Scoop out small portions of the dough and form small balls.
Dip them in a bowl of melted chocolate if you like and place them on a cookie tray, lined with wax paper.
Toss some sprinkles and and allow the chocolate to set. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- For healthier truffles, replace regular milk with soy milk, almond milk or coconut milk and replace butter with vegan margarine and use dark chocolate chips. Finally, replace granulated sugar and brown sugar with coconut sugar.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 52mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 205IU | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.9mg