One Pot Black Pepper Chicken Recipe
Quick and easy black pepper chicken recipe, inspired by Chinese flavors. This one pot dinner idea is made with simple ingredients and ready in 30 minutes.
- 4 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Onions Finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger Finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic Finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce Low sodium
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce Optional
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Red chili flakes Optional
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Water or Chicken broth
- 1 lb Chicken breast Cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Green Pepper Thinly sliced
- Salt To taste
Heat oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat.
Add onion, ginger garlic and saute until golden brown.
Add soy sauce, oyster sauce (optional), vinegar, black pepper, red chili flakes, cornstarch and water. Mix thoroughly.
Add the chicken.
Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes.
Uncover and cook on medium high heat so as to reduce the liquid a bit.
Add the green peppers and cook for about 2 minutes.
Serve with rice and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1012mg | Potassium: 520mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 180IU | Vitamin C: 26.2mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg