Meatball Parmesan Bake
Quick and easy meatball parmesan bake recipe, requiring simple ingredients. This meatball bake is a quick 30 minute weeknight dinner. Best served on pasta.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Ginger Finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic Finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Marinara sauce
- 12 oz Meatballs Fully cooked
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese Freshly grated
- 3 Basil leaves Finely chopped, For garnish
In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute ginger and garlic until golden brown.
Mix this ginger/garlic oil with the marinara sauce.
In an oven-safe dish, spread the marinara sauce.
Place the meatballs on top of the sauce.
Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top.
Sprinkle half the chopped basil leaves.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Then broil for 10 minutes until cheese has fully melted and is bubbling.
Remove from oven and garnish with remaining basil.
Serve with pasta and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 967mg | Potassium: 580mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 715IU | Vitamin C: 7.3mg | Calcium: 313mg | Iron: 1.9mg