Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars (Eggless)
Quick and easy eggless peanut butter cookie dough bars that's made with 5 ingredients! This edible cookie dough is rich, fudgy and healthy no bake dessert.
- 1¾ cup Peanut butter Creamy
- ⅓ cup Honey
- ¾ cup Almond flour
- 1 Packet collagen peptides Optional
- ⅓ cup Chocolate chips Semisweet, Mini size
- 1 cup Melted chocolate Semisweet
In a mixing bowl, add warm peanut butter, honey, flour and collagen peptides. Mix everything together.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Brush melted chocolate in a candy mold. Chill for 5 minutes until the chocolate sets.
Fill it with the peanut butter mixture.
Brush more melted chocolate on top of the cookie dough. Chill again until the chocolate sets.
Remove the bar from the mold and place on a sheet of wax paper.
Drizzle melted chocolate on top of each bar. Let it set and enjoy!
- Read all my notes above.
- To make a vegan version, use vegan chocolate and maple syrup instead of honey and omit collagen peptides.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 160mg | Potassium: 213mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1.1mg