This quick and easy skinny, healthy chocolate banana popsicles recipe requires 3 ingredients only. They are also sugar free and great as a snack or dessert.
Lately, I have been enjoying many of these SKINNY chocolate banana popsicles since we finally started “Mission Backyard Cleanup.”
The people who lived here before us left our yard in HORRENDOUS condition.
It’s a DISGUSTING and messy job and it’s taking A LOT of work and time to clean up.
However, I am sure that once it’s all cleaned up, I will be spending ALL my spare time there!
Anyways, for now… Let’s talk about these FROZEN healthy banana pops, which my picky son approves as well!
BUY NOW FOR $9.99
These easy HEALTHY chocolate banana popsicles are made with just 3 ingredients:
- Low fat Greek yogurt
- Ripe banana
- Mini chocolate chips
These banana chocolate chip popsicles are refreshing, smooth and CREAMY.
They have an DELICIOUS banana flavor with hints of cinnamon and lots of chocolate flavor.
This skinny chocolate banana popsicles recipe is healthy because:
- There are NO added sugars, artificial sweeteners or colors.
- Heavy cream / half and half are REPLACED with greek yogurt.
- Dark chocolate chips are used INSTEAD of milk chocolate chips, which are considered to be heart-friendly.
I don’t know why I never bothered making homemade popsicles before because it’s so SIMPLE!
If you liked this recipe, check out some of these other frozen treats:
- 1 cup banana flavored greek yogurt (low fat)
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder (Optional)
- Add banana, yogurt and cinnamon powder in the blender and blend everything until you have a smooth mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour this mixture into popsicle molds or disposable drinking cups and push in the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze them for about 3 hours or until they are firm.
- When you are ready to eat them, place sides of molds or disposable cups under warm running water and your popsicles should come out easily. Please DO NOT pull or twist the sticks to loosen the popsicles. That won’t work!
- You are done... Enjoy!
Well, that’s all for today.
Until next time, tata my lovelies!