25 Awesome Christmas Treats
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This roundup of delicious and awesome Christmas treats has it all… cakes, cupcakes, cookies and much more! All these treats are perfect for holidays!
Over the last few weeks, I have been contacting a few of my FAVORITE bloggers and asking them to share some of their favorite Christmas treats.
And thanks to them, I have a collection of WONDERFUL treats to share with you today 😀
Trust me…this roundup has everything from cakes to cookies and bars and all sorts of other yumminess!
Well, I can’t wait any longer 😉
Ebooks by Cakewhiz
Let’s get started with all these AWESOME Christmas treats…
1. Chocolate fudge cookies from Sandra’s Easy Cooking
My mouth started watering as soon as I saw these beauties!
2. Chocolate crinkle cookies from Noshing with the Nolands
Such a classic, especially this time of the year! Christmas just won’t be the same without these crinkly, crackly cuties!
3. Chocolate mounds candy from Vegan in the Freezer
These sound delicious and are taste like Almond Joy and Mounds candy bars 😀
5. Cranberry brie tartlets from Cherished Bliss
Something a little different but utterly delicious and they are bite-sized too!
6. Christmas cut-out cookies from Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
I can’t even imagine Christmas without sugar cookies and this recipe looks PERFECT!
7. Salted caramel pretzel bark from The Cookin Chicks
Omg! Sweet, salty and chocolatey… what more can anyone ask for? 😛
8. Cardamom and orange spiced white hot chocolate from Will Cook for Friends
The holiday season just got a lot more sweeter with this big mug of hot chocolate 😉
9. Gluten-free oatmeal, chocolate chunk & cranberry pecan cookies from Family Fresh Cooking
This just goes out to show that you can have healthy cookies without losing any flavor…LOVE!
13. Marshmallow dips from Rose Bakes
17. Homemade red velvet cake mix from Treats & Trinkets
Another classic cookie that should always be made during the Holiday season. And it has oatmeal which means it’s healthy or so I would like to believe…lol 😉
25. Christmas twizzler cake from me.
I shared this cake less than a week ago and it’s quickly become one of my most popular cakes!
26. Snowman cones from me.
My son’s favorite Chistmas treat! He loves the hidden surprise 🙂
27. Snowflake cookies from me.
This is a fun project to get your kids involved in. They are atcually very easy to make and look so sparkly and pretty 😀
28.Peppermint and candy cane cake from me.
I made this last year so as to use up all those candy canes I had lying around the house 😉
Wasn’t that a fabulous roundup?!
I hope it inspired you to make something awesome for your loved ones.
Obviously, a BIG thanks goes out to all my blogger friends who made today’s roundup possible. You guys are the BEST! 😀
Before I head out, I just wanted to share this collage of ALL the Christmas treats you saw today.
Feel free to SHARE it and INSPIRE others this Holiday season 🙂
Well, that’s all for today.
Until next time, tata my lovelies!