Remember the TURKEY cake I made for Thanksgiving last year?
Well, I LOVED it so much that I used it as inspiration for making a little turkey topper!
And yup… this little cutie has now made it into my collection of toppers that I just CAN’T eat…
You may be wondering “Why?”
Well, come on! Look at it… that’s just CUTENESS OVERLOAD! hahaha
You can use only fondant if you like but modeling chocolate is sturdier and dries faster.
BTW, I am obsessed with these ADORABLE little pumpkin candies.
I think they are PERFECT for embellishing cakes this time of the year
Here are some more details of this cake:
- This is a small chocolate cake (5×3).
- The cake is frosted in the best buttercream icing ever.
- I used a FORK to decorate the cake (Yup! A fork!!!).
- And I just threw some green and orange sprinkles on top and around the base of the cake.
- Then, I placed my little turkey topper on top and a even a little pumpkin shaped candy.
And voila! All done!
I know it’s a lot of work but totally worth it coz this cake is sure to WOW your guests on Thanksgiving!
And if you don’t want to make a cake, you can make smaller turkeys and use those as cupcake toppers
Well, that’s all for today. Don’t forget to stop bY CakeJournal for my FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL!
Well, that’s all for today.
Until next time, tata my lovelies